This is how your client measures how responsible you are to adhere to your schedule.
If you are outside 48 hours you will only see a RELEASE OPTION. At this time you may use the release option.
- If you are inside 48 hours and outside 2 hours you will see the SWAP OPTION and the RELEASE OPTION. Please only use the SWAP when you see this option.
- If you are inside of 2 hours and absolutely cannot service due to a unforeseen emergency then unfortunately you will have to release which means your CA is now affected. To bring back up your CA you will need to try to pick up additional servicing intervals.
Remember: CA is the amount of time you actually serviced when compared to the amount of time you selected to service.
Commitment Adherence shall be calculated using the following formula:
((Posted Interval Login Minutes + Excused No Show Minutes)/( Posted Minutes + Released Lockdown Minutes))*100
For purposes of the above formula:
- “Posted Interval Login Minutes” means the total number of minutes of each Selected Interval that were actually serviced.
- “Excused No Show Minutes” means the total number of minutes of each Selected Interval that were not serviced but for which an Interval Waiver was issued.
- “Posted Minutes” means the number of total minutes determined by multiplying the number of all Selected Intervals by 30 minutes per interval.
- “Released Lockdown Minutes” means the total number of minutes for each Selected Interval that were released within the 48 hour lockdown period prior to the commencement of the particular Selected Interval. Minutes of a Selected Interval that has been “swapped” in Starmatic® and serviced by another CSP are not considered Released Lockdown Minutes.
- “Selected Intervals” are the 30-minute intervals that have been selected to be serviced by a CSP in Starmatic®.