You must legally reside in the United States and must be 18 years of age or older.
 If you move, you are able to bring your work with you. How cool is that? Just please remember to update your address on the portal.

*Currently VWA is not accepting applicants from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
All other states are welcome. 

Did this answer your question?