Unfortunately, we are unable to provide proof of employment or income as you are not employed by Virtual Work Agency LLC. You are an Authorized agent, Independent Contractor, Sole Proprietor or Freelancer that is contracted to provide services as a client support professional ( CSP). Since you are self employed and are a “Sole Proprietor”, you have to provide your own proof of self employment as an independent contractor. 

Note: Your tax documents and VWA invoices can be used as proof for self employment. When in doubt please contact a licensed tax professional. 

Did this answer your question?