**If the chatroom is down but you can access your systems you are still required to service. **
Steps if you experience an Avaya, Citrix, VPN or client application issue:
If the client applications go down, do not release your time if it is within the 2 hour lockdown. You can request a waiver within 24 hours to cover your shift. Go to technical support and follow these steps to get a waiver for your missed time.
- Log into the Arise Portal, Click on “Arise Support” then “Arise Virtual Assistant”
- Type in “Tech Support” (You may have to type it in a few times to get to tech support)
- Type in the box “I was unable to work due to a technical issue and need an incident number so I can submit for a waiver”
- Tech support will help you resolve the issue and you should service any remaining intervals scheduled for the day.
- Once the tech support agent has given you an incident number, service as normal then after your shift email: email@example.com
- Provide us with your name, CSP ID#, time scheduled that was missed and your Incident number.
- We will then request a waiver to cover your time.
- Please pick up additional intervals to make up for those lost if you fell below the 15 weekly SOW hours.
*Please understand that waivers are issued to help your CA%. If your client is experiencing an outage and you cannot service, first try to swap your hours and try to pick up time at a later date/time when the systems are back up. If you are unable to swap, you must request a waiver so you won’t be counted as a “no-show” in Starmatic and so that it won’t count against your metrics. Time missed or not serviced is unpaid.
Do not release if it is a technical issue. Releasing is just as bad as a no-show, email us and request a waiver instead. Released intervals are gone and are not available for waivers.Releasing severely impacts your CA metric. Releasing should only be used for an emergency.