No, as an independent contractor you will fill out an IRS Required W-9 form. Towards the end of your certification you will receive an email from our VWA admissions staff. The email will contact the forms to set up your Direct Deposit, your SOW, the W-9 and Independent contractor agreement. At the end of January each year a 1099 form will be given to those who earn $600 or more in the previous calendar year. 

Did this answer your question?