Click here to print the form: Affidavit of Identification Form
VWA's Steps to filling out the form:
1. Log into the Portal.
2. Confirm that all profile information is current and accurate and matches your current driver's license or ID.
3. Print out the Affidavit.
4. PERSONALLY present the Affidavit AND a current Driver’s License or other government issued photo ID to a licensed Notary Public.
5. Sign the Affidavit in front of the Notary Public.
6. A clear and legible copy of the photo identification is attached to the Affidavit
7. The Notary Public will review and notarize the Affidavit.
TIPS: Please ensure all of the information is filled in on the Affidavit before submitting the document. Please ensure the notary seal is visible on the document.
Military IDs are not an accepted form of identification
HOW TO SUBMIT THE FORM:
Scan the completed and notarized Affidavit (with the clear and legible copy of the photo identification attached in color).
Place your first & last name with your CSP ID# on the subject line and body of the email. ( twice)
Tip: If you do not have a scanner you can take a picture of the Affidavit and of your ID in Color and email it as well.